Becausereading

Because reading :)

Because reading is better than real life...

Book Reader, Blogger, Reviewer, Lover of Fairytale Re-tellings, Middle Grade & Young Adult. I am also a huge fan of all things make believe ;)

Personal Growth: 2 (Growing Roots)

Personal Growth (Growing Roots, #2) - Chelsea Falin, Ellen Caroll, Samantha Jayde Royds I had the honor of being able to read this book, after reading the first I couldn't wait to find out what happens to Willie and her group of friends. In this book the story continues, this time Willie and her friends are going through some life changes and learning that everything at some point must change. After spending most of her time with boys Willie finds a friends at school Deanna and the two become best friends, Deanna starts to show Willie how to be a "Girl" :) Willie also goes through some changes in this book she realized she wants to learn more about her culture by learning the language and also gets information about her father. (I don't want to give anything away so I wont say anymore about it) This book is as heartwarming and passionate as the first, filled with the culture and love of the Native American people. It was like sitting down listening to a friend tell you a story it still had a "real" feel to it. I loved this book as much as I loved the first one.Would I recommend itOf course I would....This book is also a Novella filled with the same passion as the first!!! Give them both a read you wont be disappointed!!!!